Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'll take you to the Candy Shoppe ;)


Okay so this is definately something i never thought i'd end up buying online but turned out to love: SWEETS!
I'm 100% addicted to buying sweets and candies on etsy, and i basically do every time i have the excuse.
The first sweets i've ever purchased from etsy were the Dulce de leche vanilla marshmallows from VINTAGECONFECTION (pictured up top.). They're soo tasty, it was my first homemade marshemallow and it was to die for. The swirl in the mallow is my favorite part, soo sweet. These are amazing in hot cocoa, and big enough that you can definately cut them up for smaller pieces!



The next thing I purchased (and adoooored!!) were some delicious Gourmet Cake Truffles from BlissCandies for my 1 year anniversary with John. I ordered them in Carrot Cake with milk chocolate to dipp them in. SO GOOD! John absolutely loved these and gobbled them up so quickly. He definately wants more, that is for sure. We might need to buy the package of 48 next time!
Next on my list to try is Pumpkin Chocolate Truffles from Janeofalltrades. Don't those look amazing?! they sound like a very interesting flavor as well. :D
Do you have a favorite treat from a seller on etsy?! Leave some suggestions that you've tried or would love to try from your favorite etsy users. :D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Theresa said...

OMG those marshmallows look SO yummy!! I've only tried the plain fudge from hillsidebakery on Etsy but it is sooooo good. I'm more of a savory person but occasional like sweet things and Lisa's fudge rocks. I had to get the plain since the husband doesn't like nuts but I'm planning on getting some for myself next time. I've been eyeing the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup or Coconut Chocolate ... ugg my mouth is watering just typing this...lmao.

lathersbylinds said...

Ahh, yeah i have that problem too! The man thing doesn't like nuts in food, he absolutely hates them. WILL NOT TOUCH if it has any sort of nut in it. lol.

Frantic Holly said...

Those look so decadent!

JT Locke -- The Frugal Housewife said...

Those look amazing! The Cake Truffles look so delicious!!! Makes me hungry for chocolate!

Kia - Petals Bath Boutique said...

OMG, I just hearted those on etsy, lol. They look delicious!

Melisa Taylor (aka "Dessert Chic") said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkin chocolate truffles!!

Becca said...

The pumpkin caramels from LaBellaCaramella are to die for! Seriously, I usually detest pumpkin spice but those caramels are amazing.

Also, FancyThatCookies has awesome cookies- I adore the green tea shortbreads :D