Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chocolate-Banana Cream pie?! Where?

Doesn't that look good? The smell of fresh bananas and super creamy chocolate with a tasty crust.. Plenty of vanilla and cream to go around..

Okay, it's not pie. It's my newest soap! It smells so real, my boyfriend almost tried to take a bite when he saw it. haha, silly guy. He's a know soap licker, though ;)

I love the new recipe i used for it, too. It's so smooth and silky, leaves your skin feeling moisturized and completely refreshed.
It's no wonder it feels so fantastic, it's full of natural oils and butters known to make your skin feel amazing! Shea butter and mango butter to make your skin super soft, many customers explain to me that they don't even need to lotion their "extremely dry skin" after showering or baths!



On a similar note, a very pleased customer left me this testimonial in a message!

"I have seriously dry skin and before I started using soap from Lathers By Linds I would have to put on tons of lotion after my shower in order to feel soft and moisturized. I was a bit skeptical at first about trying soap from Linds cause she does bar soaps and they usually dry my skin out even worse, but one day I just decided "Okay...i'm gonna give these a try...they look so pretty". After getting them home and trying them out I was hooked instantly. My skin felt so amazingly soft and moisturized after my shower that I didn't even need to use lotion. I lovelovelove her hemp soaps and I can honestly say I don't think i'll ever go back to using anything else. She has a customer for life in me for sure."

- A real customer, peacefrogdesigns

Of course she was using my Soft Sunflowers & Sunshine hemp bar!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: