Friday, July 3, 2009

Been a GREAT week.

So this week has been really great for me!
I went from 111 sales to 130 in 2 or 3 days!
I'm taking part in a sale right now, and i think that might be the cause. :)
I was also featuredin a treasury, and a few of my customers tweeted about me on twitter.

It's really nice cause i've been pretty down lately.
I'll have money to buy more supplies for hempfest!

I had 245 bars of soap when i took count today, but i sold some so we might be a little less than that. Hopefully the total will be close to 300 in a few days!
Have to make a ton of soaps by August 15th!

Wish me luck everyone, and please take a peak at my shop! There is agreat deal going on right now, free shipping on all orders. Limited time only!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

Wow that's a lot of sales! Congrats!