Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New listings, and a sale!

First order of business, i made a treasury!! PLEASE go check out and support your fellow sellers by givin a few items a quick look!

Next off, i have a few new soaps!

Plumeria hemp soap, smells awesome!

Cherry Almond hemp soap rocks as well.

Blueberry Vanilla is almost like wonderful scones.

Peppermint Orange for something a little different, soothing, and amazing after a hard day of work or when you have a cold!


I am also goin to set up a booth at SEATTLE HEMPFEST this summer! It's official, i have purchased my booth, and will be located near the Seeley Stage! WOOHOO! I'm definitely pumped. LOTS of soap making and wrapping to do up till then, and i need to find a canopy as well! Crap..

Please check out all the links, leave me some feedback, or just ask a question. I'd love to hear from you all!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: